Packing is one of the most important elements of your Big Gun exhaust. Since all Big Gun mufflers are packing-style mufflers that contain packing material within them, they eventually require maintenance. Ensuring you have as full a muffler as possible will prolong the life of your exhaust. The EXO Packing is made specifically to fill an EXO muffler with regard to overall length and volume.
- 12″ (inch) pillow-style, high-temp packing material for easier installation
- High-temp loose-fill packing material condensed into an outer casing (resembling a pillow)
- Rated at approximately 20-25 hours of ride time
- Note: This is an average and actual packing life can vary by model, usage, tuning, etc.
- Maintains noise levels while keeping the power gains from your exhaust at their peak
- Keeps overall heat of the muffler down
- Can be used with all EXO Series and EXO Stainless mufflers
** USE LOCTITE ON ALL SCREWS WHEN INSTALLING & PERIODICALLY CHECK TO ENSURE THEY ARE TIGHT **